Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Xiaomi Mi 6X smartphone


Are you a smartphone user? What phone or brand are you using? Are you happy with its features?

There had been lots of smartphones being released in the past few years, differences would be the price, quality and if it suits your needs depending on your interest.

Have you used Xiaomi Mi 6X? I've seen some Xiaomi phones before and since it's not popular in our country, I ignore it. But I read the latest update on Xiaomi that makes me wanna take it.

"Xiaomi has launched its much-anticipated smartphone, the Mi 6X, in China. The device comes in three variants based on different RAM and storage combinations. The 4GB+64GB model costs CNY 1599, while the 6GB+64B and 6GB+128GB variant costs CNY 1799 and CNY 1999 respectively. "

Read the full story here:

I think it's a good decision to get this phone, I'm not saying that other smartphones are not that good but this one you can get better user experience especially in gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment