Thursday, January 12, 2017

TOP 3 Best Technology that keeps IT Professionals up to date

I think you'll agree with me when I say:


As IT professional, it's IMPORTANT to make yourself on track about the latest changes in the world of technology, especially in the field of security, cloud and more.


Am I correct?
I'm one of the IT people that don't care if they say I'm crazy or what. Being updated won't leave you in the dust by the competitors.


Anyway, I have listed some great resources I frequently visit to keep me in the loop.

My TOP 3 IT content publishing websites

1. computerweekly.com - one of my favorite website ever since. They have the latest IT news and IT jobs. Also includes IT management and technology news, blogs, jobs, case studies, whitepapers, and videos.

2. devtownstation.com - easy to navigate website and you can easily find the technology you want, good if you're looking for events in the different part of the world.

3. itupdate.com.au - easy to navigate too, what I like is that all trusted vendors publish their content and users can find events, webinars, free white papers and new IT products anywhere in APAC and AU.

There are a lot of websites I wanted to include in the list, but due to lack of time, I only listed the top 3 websites. I'll definitely post more in the coming days.

I'm sharing this to all IT professionals and encouraging them to stay updated and win against their competitors.

2 comments: